Monday, July 14, 2008

Siddharth Anand is Bips-struck!

/photo.cms?msid=3226540 Bipasha is hot and that is certainly not news to anyone! However, director Siddharth Anand has a different story to tell!

"Bachna Ae Haseeno has three girls in it along with Ranbir - Deepika, Minissha and Bipasha. Deepika is a close friend, Minissha is a pal, Ranbir is a childhood friend and all are practically newcomers. When Bipasha came to picture, since I was directing her for the first time, I got awed by her presence! She is also comparatively senior to all the other actors and she looks scorching hot all the time", confessed Siddharth!

He further added, "Bipasha plays a modern girl-next-door girl of Mumbai who is not fashion conscious but is extremely well dressed giving the impression of being a model in the film. Besides, Bipasha is a kind of girl who cannot look clumsy! She is always stylish and making her do my scenes was a pleasure."

Music director Vishal Dadlani casually added, "Bipasha does a song called 'Lucky Boy' in the film where she dances on a stage and the moment I saw her doing that song I couldn't resist myself! I went running downstairs to the studio where she was rehearing and told her how hot she looked! She said, 'thank you' in a tone which felt like 'I know tell me something new"!

Is John listening? We'd love to know if Bips leaves John in awe of her too!

No comments:

Label Cloud