Monday, July 28, 2008

Rajnikant launched Adivishnu music

Tamil superstar Rajnikant graced the music launch of Adivishnu, starring Dasari Arunkumar and Sneha. The audio was released on Sunday night at Taj Deccan hotel in a grand style. Rajnikant who was shooting for his animation film, Sultan, in Hyderabad attended the function on the invitation of Dasari Narayana Rao. Both Rajni and Dasari are close friends. Bharat Parepalli is the director for this movie which was made on the banner of Sowbhagya Media.

Rajnikant shared his experiences with Dasari. “Dasari told me that one should not scoff at a person who is not efficient in a language. I used to laugh at person’s who speak butler English or Tamil. Now, I have stopped this on the advice of Dasari. I wish his son a great success as actor,” Rajnikant said.

K Ragahvendra Rao, Mohan Babu, Sneha, Rajasekhar, Jeevita, SVK and others attended the event.

Dasari Narayana Rao thanked Rajni for gracing the event. “Some of socalled superstars here evade when I call them. But Rajni never gives false promises. That is why he became real superstar. Regarding my son’s film, I regret for not promoting my son well. With this film, I am sure, he would arrive”, said Dasari.

Mohan Babu wished Arunkumar that he should become as big as NTR.

No comments:

Label Cloud