Monday, July 28, 2008

Aamir rubbishes threat to Khans

"I am not going to change my life because of the threat," Aamir Khan

Actor Aamir Khan has rubbished reports of superstars receiving threats from terror groups... says he continues to lead his life just as fearlessly as before.

Though they may have fought villians in reel life, but it seems the Khan's in Bollywood are face to face with the real enemy this time around.

The recent terror strikes in the country have cast an evil spell on Bollywood, with threats being issued to superstars like Aamir Khan , SRK and Salman Khan.

When quizzed about the threats reportedly recieved by some of the Bollywood biggies, CP police, Hasan Gafur said, "Like I said earlier, the warning has been issued in everyone's interest and we have beefed up secuirty for whoever needs it."

But far from being deterred, it seems Aamir Khan in particular has chosen not to get distracted by these reports. In a press meet on the issue Aamir said, " I have full faith in God and I have faith in our government and also our police force and administration. I am sure that they are doing everything that they can."

"Where the Ahmedabad blasts are concerned, it is not like the police have not done everything they possibly can. I feel that we should not get cowed down and we should not change our lives at all. I am not going to change my life because of the threat," he added.

While Aamirs reaction surely proves the indomitable Khan spirit, we would  love to hear from SRK and Salman too on the threat front.

No comments:

Label Cloud