Monday, July 28, 2008

Film industry: No ‘Kamma’, ‘Kapu’ divide!


K S Rama Rao has been elected as new President for Film Chamber of Commerce. In intense elections, he won the post by the huge margin but it was also marred by the controversies.

Rumors were rife that all the producers belonging to dominant ‘Kamma’ caste voted in favour of Rama Rao just to put Allu Aravind’s camp down. Although Allu Arvind was initially fielded for the post, he and his group walked out of the elections. But the rumors grew in thick that the increasing ‘Kamma’/Kapu divide or Pro-Chiru/Anti-Chiru divide has further strengthened with Rama Rao’s win.

Reacting to these rumors and speculation in a section of media, the industry bigwigs denied the divide in Tollywood. Speaking to reports on Monday (July 28, 2008), they said, ‘we are all one.’

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, wish look audacious for the duration of more interdependent articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pet topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Label Cloud