Monday, July 28, 2008

NTR releases Vishal’s 'Salute' music


Hero NTR unveiled the music cassettes of Vishal’s forthcoming film - Salute. Charmee was also graced the event as the guest for the audio launch ceremony that was held today (Monday, July 28th) at Taj Krishna in a grand manner. Huge arrangements were made and gathering was also large. V V Vinayak, Suresh Krishna, G K Reddy and Dil Raju also graced the event. The film’s producer Vikram Krishna and his wife and actress Shriya Reddy attended together an event for the first time post their marriage.

NTR has all praise for Vishal. “I had seen his Pandem Kodi and felt bad not getting such beautiful film for me. It has remained one of my favorites. Vishal is doing right projects and tasting success. I wish him a great success with Salute too,” he wished.

“After D Ramanaidu, only G K Reddy has the distinction of having a popular hero and successful producer as sons. It is nice to see Vishal transforming into a macho hero,” Vinayak said.

Dil Raju informed the press that he is distributing the film in Nizam and Vizag areas.

Director Suresh Krishna shared his happiness over his disciple Rajashekar turning director. “He worked with me about 7 years as associate. Rajashekar has really come up with good product. The trailer is awesome. Vishal is a big hero in Tamilnadu. I wish him the best in Telugu too,” Suresh Krishna said.

Vishal said that the subject of the film is interesting and would surely be appreciated by the class audiences and masses as well. “I play the role of a cop. Police stories are very common but the director has dealt it uniquely. Haaris Jayaraj has given some great numbers. I believe this is my best audio,” he said.

Charmee wished the team all the best.

No comments:

Label Cloud