Monday, July 28, 2008

AB Baby grooves away

Abhishek Bachchan “I have performed in Toronto and the Carribeans, and both were awesome. Its really tough to say which was one better”, opening lines from Abhishek Bachchan as he talks of his first stage performance for the first time.

“Just before the show started, the entire cast and crew got together and said a prayer. As soon as that was over I blanked out! I could not for the world of me remember any step of mine. Shaimak told me to just go out there and have a ball, so I did. Thankfully everything came back just in time and the performance went off without any glitches”, confesses the actor who was performing for the first time outside the comfort of his film fraternity.

On sharing the stage with his father and wife for the Kajra re number, AB says, “It was great fun. It took us back to the IIFA awards in Amsterdam where we performed together on stage for the first time”.

But Ash who is a great dancer did have something to say on his performance, “Initially, she couldn’t say much because she was on stage immediately after me. So by the time I came off the stage she was already in position for her entry. But after she finished she told me that she thought it was good. Although I felt she was way better.”

And with the American leg kicking off in a big way, AB concludes, “Madhuriji joined us for this leg. We’re all very excited to have her with us.”

No comments:

Label Cloud