Monday, July 21, 2008

Bollywood seeks cover as King Khans battle

It has been reported that Salman Khan and SRK had a spat on Katrina's birthday party at Olive on Wednesday night. Now with the two stars having barely been on talking terms for a couple of years, we ask industry insiders whether the two Khans will kiss and make up.


Salman,SRK
Farah Khan

Farah Khan, director and SRK's best buddy has been inundated with phone calls since morning. The busy mother of three was annoyed and did not wish to comment. "I never comment on other people's affairs. So may people are calling since morning. Ask me only about me and my work. Not about other people!"

Rumi Jaffrey, who has worked with Salman in God Tussi Great Ho and has seen Sallu lose his temper with Priyanka Chopra on his film set, is quite clear in his opinion. "Everybody knows that Salman Khan gets angry very easily. Shahrukh should have also maintained his cool. I hope whatever is being said is false."

SRK's director buddy, Karan Johar was present at the party. It was KJo and Gauri who intervened to stop the two of them from coming to blows. But Karan was also unwilling to comment. "I am very busy right now as I have to catch a flight. I cannot speak about anything right now."

Wajid

Wajid of musical duo Sajid Wajid who composed Partner's hit soundtrack last year is pretty close to Salman and doesn’t believe his bhai would do something like that. "I have to check what exactly happened on that day. I don't think so Salman bhai will come in front to fight."

Farhan Akhtar, who worked with SRK in DON says, "I was in London when this happened. I have just arrived and am not aware of what exactly happened so I have nothing to say."

A friend of the birthday girl tells us on condition of anonymity, "I was present at the party and nothing had happened till the time I left. I don't think it is true and why did the story have to surface a day late?"

Salman's brother Arbaaz Khan was willing to talk initially but when we got the fight he said, "I can't hear you! I am in a meeting and don't call me back!" (Well.. at least it's different from the no-comment stance!)


Arjun Rampal and his wife Mehr Jessia are good friends with SRK and wife Gauri. Arjun diplomatically said, "I can't comment on this. Sorry!"



Salman's bro-in-law Atul Agnihotri also chose to feign ignorance. He said, "I am not aware of it. No comment!"

It seems no one wants to take sides with B-town's leading shers! As they say, "In the world of Bollywood and politics, there are no permanent friendships and no permanent enemies!"

No comments:

Label Cloud