Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vidya wants a makeover

It seems like Vidya Balan is dead serious to shut up her detractors for good. The charming actress may have delivered considerable hits but she's always managed to get the flak for her dressing sense.

Never has there been a time when she's worn something and hasn't been criticised for it. The last time Manish tried to dress her up for Heyy Babyy, the poor girl won a 'Nariyal Award' at the Filmfares. But it seems like Vidya has taken the criticism in the right spirit.

From what I am told, Vidya Balan has hired Sabina Khan to design her new look. This brave designer has taken over from Manish Malhotra.

Now Sabina, I don't know what it feels to have a bad dress day (because I've never had one) but I must admit sweetie that I'd completely believe you if you say your working hard on it. Because if it's Vidya you're designing for, you will need a lot of hard work.

No comments:

Label Cloud