Monday, July 21, 2008

Uncomfortable Priyanka

Priyanka Chopra This is really weird, but I find it difficult to eat in front of people. Its something I am very conscious about. I feel that they look at me and then the entire process of putting food in my mouth and then chewing it, becomes impossible for me.

When I first came to the industry, I was very uncomfortable. A lot of them were strangers and so I used to prefer eating in the relative privacy of my van or in my make up room. However on the sets of Krrish, I became comfortable with the unit and since a big tent was put up for the senior technicians and the cast, I used to venture out and eat with them.

I love Indian food and biryani is huge hit with me. Its comfort food and I really dig into it. Whenever I am shooting abroad, I make it a point to find out about Indian restaurants. Indian food in Paris or London is like home away from home.

So I am personally very glad that Indian cuisine is now universally appreciated and hence, easily available. In case you need help to find an Indian restaurant, I am the one phone call away person to help you find one.

No comments:

Label Cloud