Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Salman and Aamir recreate the Andaz Apna Apna magic on 10 ka Dum


They are cool, charismatic, and super dynamic, and when they come together on screen it's indeed a dream come true. Aamir Khan and Salman Khan made a dynamic duo some 14 years ago and their ensemble presence still manages to evoke the same old magic even today.

Close on the heels of the release of Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na, the famous mamu-bhanja jodi of Aamir Khan and Imran Khan make an appearance on Salman Khan's popular game show '10 Ka Dum'



The episode starts with Aamir and Salman entering the '10 Ka Dum' sets on a cycle to the beats of the popular song 'Do mastana chale zindagi banane' from their film, Andaz Apna Apna. They entered the sets with so much of effervescence and energy that the studio audience went crazy. The audience cheered and clapped aloud on seeing their favorite stars together.

Salman mischievously introduced Aamir as the man who needs no introduction and said, "Yeh to purush hi nahin hain…Yeh Mahapurush hai!" Incidentally, this also happens to be a dialogue from their film Andaz Apna Apna. Must say, Salman and Aamir brought back memories of their comic caper, Andaz Apna Apna on the show.

Stay glued to your television sets this July 4 to catch the Khans in action on '10 Ka Dum' only on Sony Entertainment Television.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 230 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 170 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 230 pounds on every site. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 200 bucks on every page. But for all I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?

Label Cloud