Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sairam Shankar with 8 pack abs

Sairam Shankar, considered the blue-eyed boy in the circles of Puri Jagannath, felt excited to be working with his brother for his next project. He told Idlebrain that he had developed eight pack abs for the film. "I got trained under the coach, who actually worked for Allu Arjun. It took me about six months to develop my eight pack abs. That's why you can see my cheeks missing." Sporting a long hair falling on the shoulders, the actor looked stiff and fit compared to his previous film. The film is said to be having a rough and tough mass subject. The flick will roll to its shoot by month end or in the first week of next month. "Brother's shoot of Mahesh Babu's will follow after my film. Also, I can't rule out the simultaneous handling of both," he maintained.

No comments:

Label Cloud