Monday, June 30, 2008

Love Story 2050's grand world premiere on July 2 in London

One of the hottest newcomers of Bollywood, Harman Baweja, is gearing up for his big day or should we say big night- Wednesday, July 2. Yes that is the day when Harman will be present along with the cast and crew of his debut film Love Story 2050 at the grand premiere of his film scheduled to take place in London.

Excited about his films release Harman said, "I am really looking forward to the world premiere of my film Love Story 2050 in London. The premiere is on Wednesday July 2, 2008 at the Cineworld theatre in Feltham. This is the same place where the premiere of Krrish was held few years ago"

But why London for the premiere? "It was something which we had planned six months in advance. I believe my entire team has already done a lot of promotions in India. There are many Indians living in London who are as much into Bollywood as we are and we thought it would be absolutely unfair for us not to come there and share our film with them and hence we decided to have the world premiere in London. So far I have received an extremely warm response from people in London, be it through e-mails or phone calls and I am really looking forward to the premiere"

So who all are going to be present for the special night? "Well myself, Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani, Dad (Harry Baweja) and Mom (Pammi Baweja) would be there along with Mr. Khetarpal from Adlabs (who are also the producers of the film). Besides, I have a lot of family members in London. I am a Punjabi so there are lots of distant relatives of mine who stay in and around London. They are all really excited about the premiere happening there and even I am looking forward to catching up with some of my cousins after a long time."

No comments:

Label Cloud