Monday, June 30, 2008

Priyanka Chopra on Love Story 2050

What is Love Story 2050?

Love Story 2050 is India's first futuristic sci-fi love story

What's your character in the film like?

It's the first time I'm playing a double role in the film. I play a popstar in the future.

What's the USP of the film?

Love Story 2050 is the first of its kind film in Indian cinema. It is an ethereal timeless love saga set against the backdrop of Mumbai in the year 2050.

Why have you coloured your hair in this movie?

As I said earlier, I play a popstar in the future. The red hair suited the part completely. I am very excited about it as no Indian heroine has ever tried something like this before.

Who is your favourite co-star in the movie - Boo or Harman?

That's a tough choice!

What you like about Harman?

He is extremely professional and a very talented actor

Will you turn singer like dad?

I really don't know right now, but singing is something I would definitely like to pursue in the future

How do you manage your hectic schedule?

I don't manage, I just do it! And I love every moment. I wouldn't like to change my job for anything in the world.

What are your expectations from 2008 with movies like God Tussi Great Ho, Drona, Fashion and then Dostana?

I hope people enjoy watching my films just like I have enjoyed working in them

Will you follow the trend of Bollywood stars entering reality shows?

I can't predict my future. Maybe you can!

Who are your favourite co-star and why?

I do not have a favourite co-star. Everyone I have worked with has contributed to my growth and success to a great extent.

Finally, when are you getting married?

I really don't know. I cannot predict the future.

No comments:

Label Cloud