Sunday, June 29, 2008

Khan's big fat premiere

Aamir and Imraan We all know that Aamir is more than happy to launch nephew Imraan Khan with the film Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na , that also marks the debut of Abbas Tyrewala. And for this, he's leaving no stone unturned. In fact, the actor-director-producer has also planned a huge premiere for his bhaanja on July 3.

And if talks are to be believed, the premiere will take place on a very large scale. And will be bigger than even the big fat Indian wedding that took place last year. Aamir is going out of his way and extending a personal invitation to his friends and dear ones from the industry.

Aamir tells us, "Actually I had planned a premier for Taare Zameen Par , too but since I was busy with the direction, production and acting part f it, it was difficult to call people to the event and organize it in the manner I would've liked to. This time, the premiere of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is more for emotional reasons. I am doing it for my chacha jaan .... I want to invite all his collogues and my friends from the industry to share this special moment with us."

Now that's some 'special' effort alright! And all will be touched!

No comments:

Label Cloud