Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shahid Kapoor- The New Rockstar!

Shahid is all smiles when he talks about his favourite video Ba Khuda," I simply love the song. It is my favourite track and we decided to shoot it in the middle of the night and still managed to finish it well on time. Whenever Ahmed used to think I looked tired he used to ask me to wear my glares. All I had to do was pose like a rock star, quote unquote Ahmed. It was great fun."

Says producer Ramesh Taurani, “The making of the Ba Khuda video was great fun. Ahmed came up with the idea of shooting the video impromptu and we all decided to go ahead with it. Getting Shahid's dates were a hassle because we were already shooting non stop for another video in the film. But Shahid being the professional that he is volunteered to shoot the song in the night after we packed up our day’s work. So the shooting of the video began at twelve in the night and went on till four in the morning. We shot for two days and completed it."

Ahmed Khan seconds Taurani's sentiments," When I heard Atif Aslam's song I knew we had to shoot it as a special video with Shahid. I wanted Shahid to do a video with a rock star feel to it as I personally think he is a rock star."

No comments:

Label Cloud