Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kamlinee Mukharjee is Vamsi' Gopika!

Kamalinee Mukharjeee has been signed to play female lead in auteur Vamsi’s next film - Gopi Gopika Godavari. Venu is the hero. The movie will begin next month. Valluri Palli Ramesh produces it while Anandi Arts banner is presenting it. Remember Vamsi and Valluripalli delivered blockbuster with Aunu Valliddaru Ishtapaddaru. And music director is repeated again.

Kamalinee is excited about playing the role in Vamsi’s movie as he is known for presenting heroines very aesthetically

1 comment:

Michael Wong said...

Thanks for stopping by. I just linked to your blog from my

blogroll. If you get the chance, can you link back to me?

Thanks again, look forward to seeing you around on digg

where I go by:
michaelwong38
take care
PS - if there are any other blogs you want me to link, contact

me at anytime. also if you want something dugg, just shout.

Label Cloud