Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Harman deluged with offers

Actor Harman Baweja seems to be the talk of the town in Bollywood. Even before his debut film Love Story 2050 releases, heavyweight directors such as Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Ashutosh Gowariker and Anees Bazmi have signed him up for future projects. Harman was in the capital to promote And Persand magazine.

Harman, you have been in the news because of your link up with Priyanka Chopra, because you look like Hrithik Roshan. But who is the real Harman Baweja? Did you always want to be an actor?

Harman Baweja: Yes, well I was very good at fancy dress competitions. I won in my 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade. I used to play a beggar and I was very good.

Do you think the audiences are ready for Love Story 2050?

Harman Baweja: Yes, I think the audiences were ready 10 years ago. Jurassic Park released in 1994 and it was a huge hit. So they are ready.

You've already got movies in your kitty. Does your family think their boy has arrived?

Harman Baweja: No, I am waiting for audiences to watch my movie and take note of the talent if there is any. Right now, I am very nervous about July 4 (when Love Story 2050 releases)


No comments:

Label Cloud