Monday, June 16, 2008

I met Kareena during 'Tashan', so I don't mind it: Saif

"Tashan" was a flop, but it is still actor Saif Ali Khan's favourite film because it brought girlfriend Kareena Kapoor into his life.

"It was great fun making 'Tashan' and something really positive came out of it. I met Kareena during 'Tashan'. That's enough for me," Saif said. Starring Saif, Kareena, Akshay Kumar and Anil Kapoor, the film fell flat at the box office.

The actor also admits that he wants to spend as much time with his girlfriend as possible. He said: "Look, she's shooting in Australia and I had two months off. So obviously I'd go to visit her. Or if she's doing an event in Andheri and I can join her, I will."

Wagging tongues don't bother Saif who is gearing up for his next release "Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic".

"I know people will talk about it. I don't care. Every relationship goes through a period of consolidation. We've been together for nine months. We both know how much we mean to each other."

No comments:

Label Cloud