Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trisha is a fan of Pawan Kalyan

Trisha won the hearts of Telugu audiences with her performance in 'Varsham'. Later, she bagged Nandi award from the Government of Andhra Pradesh for 'Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana'.
Trisha remained a synonym to victory. When Trisha is there in the film, the chances of success would be bright.
She was standing atop the list of Telugu heroines by giving hits like 'Athadu' with Maheshbabu and 'Stalin' with Chiranjeevi. Very recently, she played opposite Venkatesh for 'Aadavari Maatalaku Ardhale Verule' and that film was also a hit.
Sharing her joy for the success of the film, Trisha says, 'I am very happy for the success of 'Aadavari Maatalaku Ardhale Verule'. Especially I have got 100 per cent marks for my character in the second half. It is a good experience to work with Venkatesh. I am a die-hard fan of Pawan Kalyan. I like him very much. I would like to do a full-length character with him.'

No comments:

Label Cloud