Thursday, May 10, 2007

EVV's next film in second week of June

The shooting of a film to be directed by EVV Satyanarayana and produced by Narasimha Rao on the banner of Raasi Movies with Allari Naresh and Kamalini Mukherjee in the lead would be launched in the second week of June.
Search is on for another hero in the film and Uday Kiran's name is under consideration.
Speaking on the occasion EVV says, 'I am very happy that the audiences made 'Attili Sattibabu LKG' a big hit. My next film would be coming up from Raasi Movies banner. That would be a complete family sentiment film. I am sure that the film would stand by the films like 'Aayanaki Iddaru' and 'Aame', which earned me a good name as director. Though the film would have my mark of comedy, the sentiment would touch the hearts of audiences. I am also planning to produce a film with Aryan Rajesh as hero under the direction of a youthful director.'

No comments:

Label Cloud